- From class I to VIII students admissions will be granted on the basis of availability of seats in the respective classes.
- In classes IX admission is granted on the basis of performance in prevision class and written test conducted.
- The school authority reserves the right to short list the candidates, after written test and interview.
- The result will be available from the school office only.
Enclosures Required for Admission
Copies of the Under Written Certificates are required for the final admission
- Birth Certificate (Photo copy)
- Markheet (Photo copy)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Countersigned by concerned officer
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Three recent attested photograph
- Parent's Photo
- Family Photo
- No admission will be validated till the above mentioned documents are submitted.
- Even if the admission fee is remitted, the admission will be only provisional till the above written documents are deposited and found correct by the school authorities.
- The form issued by the school is non-transferable & should be used original.
- Admission in class Nursery requires Photo Copy of original birth certificate issued by the Registrar of birth of a Municipal Body.
Help Line :- +91